Thursday, November 16, 2006

Are Chiropractor Quacks?

These people can spend their money on the absolute finest healthcare available -- that's why they choose a Sports Chiropractor!

Lance Armstrong, 6-time Tour de France winner
One of the methods he uses to keep in peak performance is chiropractic care. According to Dr. Spencer, “My job with Lance and the team is to optimize the neuromusculoskeletal component of their training and, in the event of a crash, minimize down time and get them back in the race as quickly as possible. I adjust them as needed and guide them in choices of diet and supplements, which helps reduce the likelihood of injury.”



iger Woods

Golf great, Tiger Woods, is another example of what the benefits of chiropractic care can offer an athlete. Tiger Woods states, "lifting weights and seeing a chiropractor on a regular basis has made me a better golfer. I've been going to Chiropractors for as long as I can remember. It's as important to my training as practicing my swing.”

"Being a chiropractic patient has really helped me a lot," Tiger asserted . "When I was in a growth spurt, my back became very sore and I was weak. My chiropractor really helped me. Not only did he adjust my spine, he also gave me strengthening exercises to do. If you are tall and gangly, like I am, or play sports, I would recommend chiropractic."

oe Montana, Hall of Fame Quarterback and 4-time Super Bowl Champ

One of the most recognizable celebrity/athletes, holder of four Superbowl rings, three Superbowl MVP's and Player of the Year in 1990 has just agreed to become the spoke person for Chiropractic in the State of California. "Chiropractic care works for me.” states Joe, "I've been seeing a chiropractor and he's really been helping me out a lot. Chiropractic's been a big part of my game."

Joe Montana and 35 of his teammates received chiropractic care right before the 1990 Super Bowl Game.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home